Atlas is a revolutionary range of modular products, which can form a wide range of chemical reactors. Atlas offers manual or automated control of one or many reactions at a time with volumes from 5 litres to 1ml in jacketed reactors, flasks or vials.
Atlas applications include synthesis, calorimetry, process optimization, crystallization control, automated addition or pH control, high pressure reactions, parallel chemistry and many more.
* Easy to use: Twist and click knob, large display and intuitive
* Automated: Walk away synthesis
* Full Data Capture: Data automatically recorded by Atlas Base (downloadable by USB memory stick) or PC software
* Quick: Everything clicks together quickly and easily without the need for tools
* Small footprint: 23cm (9") square easily fits in fume cupboards
* Robust: Specifically designed for use in chemical laboratories
* Safe: Auto shutdown, alarms and safe touch surfaces
* Scale: 1ml to 5 litres
* Control: Simple control wheel (on Atlas Base) or PC software
* Temperature Range: Jacketed vessels from -90°C to +250°C, hotplate to +350°C or hot and cold plate from -40°C to +160°C
* Stirring: Up to 1200rpm magnetic or 800rpm overhead stirrer (options to 2000rpm)
* Vessels: Jacketed vessels (50ml to 5L) in glass or stainless steel, round bottom flasks (50ml to 2L) or vials
* Sensors: Temperature, pH, pressure, turbidity, FTIR, FBRM, gas flow etc.
* Reaction Calorimetry: Power Compensation or Heat Flow Calorimetry
* Pressure: Jacketed reactors from vacuum to 3 bar or electrically heated systems to 200 bar
* Reagent Addition and Sampling: Automated dosing and sampling of liquids and full gas control
* Configuration: Single vessel or parallel reactions